The UltraSnap™ is a user-friendly ATP surface test. It is a pen-sized sample collection device is easy to use, small and environmentally friendly. UltraSnap™ uses a unique liquid-stable reagent that provides superior accuracy, longer-lasting signal strength and more reproducible results.
The UltraSnap™ couldn’t be easier to use with the three-step process. Simply swab, snap and squeeze. Collecting a sample, activating the device and mixing the sample is so easy, anyone can do it. The UltraSnap™ contains liquid-stable chemistry in the patented Snap-Valve™ bulb. This unique chemistry and design eliminate the need to reconstitute lyophilized pellets, enabling consistent and accurate results.
- Write-on swab label for easy sample identiﬁcation
- Environmentally conscious design – uses 20 – 80% less
- plastic than comparable devices
- Recyclable #7
- Patented Snap-Valve™ technology – snap & squeeze
- Unprecedented accuracy and reproducibility
- Tolerant to temperature abuse
- Test wet or dry surfaces
- Costs up to 50% less than other ATP swabs
- Results in 15 seconds
- Consistent, reliable results
- Pre-moistened swab bud
- Self-contained, liquid-stable reagent
15-month shelf life at refrigerated temperature (2 – 8 °C) 4-week shelf life at room temperature (21 – 25 °C)